Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

In the Life Education truck









On Thursday 2nd of May me and my class went to the Life Education truck. We had a disco and everyone got to put a disco light on, I put the brain on and it looked cool. I liked the disco it was a lot of fun and we danced and listened to a song called  'Get fit stay healthy.'
We learned about the brain and that the front part helps you think. At first I didn't like the life Ed Truck because the truck looked like a toddler truck. But I found out that big kids can go in the truck too.  The disco and the games we played were fun.   

2 comments:

  1. Hello Divine.You have given a good description of what you and your class did. I liked it when the roof lit up with stars and the truck went dark.What is one thing you could do every day to stay healthy?I like to use my hula hoop for 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Divine.
    im your blogger buddy Naomi. I really like the way you said when you went in the truck because that helps me know when you went in the truck.
    at my old school i learnt about that too.
    i also went inside before i was little.
    we had a disco and we learnt about healthy things like brush your teeth everyday. also i liked the disco the song was dynasty and hat song is my faverit it makes me not lonely.
    did you know that inside the truck theres a TV?
    why did you like the disco?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.