Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

The Funny Baboon and Macaw

In Room 8 we have been learning about myths and legends.We made our own story about myths and legends. I made a story about a funny baboon and macaw. In a tunnel they meet a snake that has a plan to eat them enjoy reading my story. and comment below if you like my story.
                                               Click The Link To See My Story 
                                                          




                                                            Click Here To See My Book


5 comments:

  1. I love your story Divine. I am glad the snake turned out good with the potion. A very lovely book to read with nice images too. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Divine
    i like the way you wrote this story but the best one is that the animals are nice then i will know that the animals are nice and won't fight.
    why is the other animal bad?

    ReplyDelete
  4. when looking for chickens available is that all pet vendors aren't created equal. Some of them are strictly in it for the gain Lovebirds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't Understand Miss or Mr

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.