Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

All On The Bus Community Challenge

Hi Readers
I'm going to tell you about All on the bus.
All on the bus is a Community Challenge for everyone to get to school on time.
Here are some things you can do to help you get to school on time.

1.You should make your lunchbox before bed.

2. Get your uniform ready for the next day.

3. bath before bed and wash your face and brush your teeth the next morning.

4.If you have a alarm put it to 7:30 so you can have more time to get ready.

5. Get to school before 9:55.
Image result for hornby primary school uniformRelated image


Related imageRelated image

2 comments:

  1. Well done Divine. Great ideas you have thought of for getting to school on time. Please dit to make your number 5 comment, 8.55 not 9.55.
    Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Divine I really Like the way you added your unaform in there.we learn about that too.did you know that a I was late before. did you get halp doing this??

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.