Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Summer learning Journy 2

Hi readers i'm going to write a poem about One Small Step For Man

The Moon Poem


                                                   The moon is round as a circle. 
                                                         The moon is cold like Ice.
                                                   The moon is rocky as the sand.
                                          I can jump on the moon like a trampoline or my bed.
                                            Is the moon made out of cheese no that's a myth.
         The moon poem the moon poem my name is Divine and this poem is about the moon.  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Divine,

    Mikey here. Congratulations on completing you first Week 1 activity! It's awesome to see that you're carrying on with the programme passed the Teaser Week. :)

    What a wonderful poem! I like how you've used similes to compare the moon to things that would be familiar to your readers. If you could, do you think you'd travel to the moon?

    Have a lovely day, Divine. Keep up the great blogging! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora and no I don't think I want to go to the moon it will be cold.Thank you

      Delete
  2. hi divine i think you did amazing next time you good ad a little moon and clouds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What does next time you good ad a little moon and star mean.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.