Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Commenting Competition!

Kumusta Awesome Readers 

Today I'm going to be telling you about my schools Cool Kid Commenting Competition

Any family caboodle can comment on there kids blog. Just get you kid to get there Chromebook or let them use your phone to find the class site and let them ask you if they could comment on there blog. Only your own family can comment on there kids blog, No one else is allowed to comment on there blog only there family even if they live in different country.

 Your kid has to capture the readers so that they can comment on there blog. If you would like to help you kids, please comment on there blog and help them to continue posting blogs so that you can comment on there blog. Help your kid complete there blogs so you can comment on there blog. If you help them there class can win a prize and maybe you can win on too. So Family's please comment on you kids blogs.

Here is a link for our class site - Room 9 blog posts Click me -  Room 9 site Click me






Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you liked it. Are you related to anyone in Hornby Primary School?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.