Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

SWIMMING!!!

 HOLA Wonderful Readers,

Today I'm going to be talking about Swimming. 

On Monday the 12 of October it was the first day of Swimming/School. Everyone in Hornby Primary School had to bring there togs. We also had to bring our hat. I didn't know that we had to bring our hat so I had to stay in the shade. 

We had line up at the gate when the lunch eating bell rang and we also ate early. The boys in my class always wanted to go first in the bus so that they could sit on the back sit. But the girl went first because the boys kept making nose in the line so the boys when last into the bus. 

For swimming I was in the small pool but I didn't know my teacher name and the people that where in my swimming names where Me aka Divine, Ellenessa, Sophie, Riley,Connor Devanni and Finau where the people in my swimming group. Then we all went to a different swimming teacher called Sue and she is in the deep pool and I hate the deep pool because I'm short and it almost covers my face at the end of the swimming pool. I was also wearing yellow togs,

Here is a Swimming Photo



Thank you for reading my blog.Please comment and have an nice day.
Do you like the deep pool?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.