Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Word of the Week 2

Mhoro Muverengi- ( Hi Readers in Shona or Zimbabwe)

Today I'm going to be posting the word of the week 2

The word of the week is something my class does every week. We learn new words and find out what they mean on the dictionary.  The word of the week we're learning about is "confident". 

Look below to see the awesome work I've done.


Thank you for reading my blog. Please feel free to comment below.
Here's a question for you. Do you know what Confident means? 

2 comments:

  1. Check! I love how you have paragraphed your blog and double checked your spelling and punctuation. You have also described your task in the body of your blog post. This is an excellent example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Divine!
    It's me Zahina. I love your background I think it's really cool how the dark blue is like trying to mix with the light blue but I really love the part when you said in the my example, in spite of covid-19 that your confident that the rest of the year will be better. I just love that part since it’s so positive!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.