Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Charlotte's Web Questions

 Kia Ora Readers,

Today I'm going to be talking about what I've been learning in reading group. My reading groups name is the Minoans. In The Minoans We have been learning about Charlotte's web. For Charlotte's web we were given a Charlotte's web book to read. We also had to get our Chromebooks and make a copy of a Charlotte's web slide then and answer the questions. Before we answered the questions we had to read 1 chapter of the book then answer the question. 

Here is the Work I've done.


\
Thank you for reading my blog. Please comment and have an amazing day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.