Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Spectacular Sports with Mysterious Language features

 Hola Readers, Welcome to one of my amazing blogs,


This week we have been writing recounts using language features.So now that we have learnt all of these language features this term we need to use them in our writing.

Here are some of the mysterious Language features I've learnt.

  1. Onomatopoeia - ‘Bang’
  2. Metaphor - “You are the sun!’
  3. Personification “The clouds danced across the sky.”
  4. Hyperboles - “I was so embarrassed I would have stuck my head in the toilet to hide.”
  5. Alliteration - “It was time for super Sunday sports.”
  6. Dialogue - “Don’t move,” Ellenessa whispered.

So the first thing we was go to my language feature doc and answer the questions that were: who,why, what, when and how. We wrote down what I thought in bullet points.Then we looked for places where we could include your language features.We highlighted the language feature we found in our writing.

Now here is the none finished work I've done.

Fun Friday Super Sports is finished. But I can tell you about winter sports though. SO let’s get started. 1 week before winter sport the year 4 to 6 had been told that there would be winter sports from August the ? to August the 28. 1 week before winter sports the year 5 and 6 were told that they had been emailed a survey for what sport they wanted for winter sports. The sports they got to pick for winter were Hockey,Football, Netball and Rugby. But I picked Hockey. Then we had to pick 2 sports because if we didn’t get into 1 sport we could go into the other. I got to go to hockey.  A week before winter sports, all the year 4, 5 and 6 had to get uniforms for their sports. For the hockey people we had to get a yellow T-shirt,some shorts, yellow and blue socks and some sports boots.


Here are some photos for my sports



Thank you for reading my blog please comment and have an amazing day.







1 comment:

  1. Well done Divine.
    It's great to be able to see what the children get up to in classes that I don't work in.
    Your first lot of work had me wondering what some of the words meant.It goes to show that we are always learning,no matter our age😊.
    I like that you added some photos too.
    Has your team scored any points yet?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.