Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

Mosaic Art

 Hola Readers,


Today I'm going to be posting my Mosaic Art. What is Mosaic Art? Mosaic Art is a type of art that uses squares.Every Year there will be a Festival Of Flower at Hornby High School in Christchurch. In my class we all had to participate in the festival. We had to use Mosaic Designs to fill in the flower that we drew.


Here is the amazing work I've done



                        Thank you for reading my blog. Please comment and have a nice day.
                                                                God Bless You.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.