Pages

Monday 16 November 2020

Room 9 2020 Forever Family

 Hello Amazing Readers,

Today I'm going to show you a video I took for my class and it's as surprise so they have no idea about it. In my class we are all year 6 and so it's our last year at Hornby Primary School. There is a lot of Memories that we all have at hornby primary and I'm going to miss hornby next year. I would like to give a shoutout to all the teachers that taught me things in school like Mrs Miles, Mrs Carey, Miss Millard, Mrs Scott, Mr Martin, Mrs Clifford and last but not least Miss D who is now called Mrs Thorp.

Here is the slide video I made.

Click Me I'm a Link

Thank you for looking at my blog. Please comment and have an amazing day.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Divine.
    What a beautiful post.I hope the names of the teachers that you have included,get to read this.
    I am sure that they are going to miss you too.
    All the best for 2021.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.