Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Cyber Bullying

 Kia Ora Amazing Reader, 


Today My Blog is going to be about Cyber Bullying something we've been working on in class this week. We've done meanings to words that related to Cyber Bullying. In Information I've studied about Cyber Bullying included, Traditional bullying, how Cyber Bullying affects people's live's and some people commit suicide because of cyber bullying. Some people even get depressed because of the mean comments people make.You can be fined for inciting people to suicide and even jailed.

 Cyberbullying Information for Parents | How You Can Help | Kids Helpline

                   Thank you for reading my blog. Please comment and have an amazing day. 

                                     #StopthehatingOnline Cyber bullying is not OK. 

                                                                     Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.