Pages

Thursday 27 May 2021

The 30sec Movie of The Pearl and the Sea Alien/Flip books and Clay Monsters

Konnichiwa Amazing,

Today I'm going to be making a blog post about Things I've done in Art I've made Flip books, Clay Monsters and 30sec Movies. Here is my amazing work.

1. Flip Book

2. Clay Monster

3. The Pearl and The Sea Alien


                                  Thank you for reading my blog.Please Comment and have an amazing day.
                                                                                            Sayournara!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.