Pages

Thursday 17 June 2021

Wonder (Netflix Movie

 Hello Amazing Readers,



This week we watched a movie about Bullying and how it hurt a boy called Auggie. He had a big sister called Via.

He was picked on because of how he looked and because he had Mandibulofacial dysostosis, or Treacher Collins Syndrome.

When he was wearing a mask on Halloween he heard his friend say “I would kill myself if I looked like Auggie.”

This made Auggie feel Sad and betrayed by Jack Will

Here’s a quote from Auggie: “ I know I’m not an ordinary ten-year-old kid.@

The theme of the story is about bullying, kindness, courage and friendship.

Hope you like my images too.


Jacob Tremblay On Transforming Into Auggie Pullman In WONDER -  BackstageOL.comThis was the complex makeup of Auggie Pullman in the movie that is on  Netflix | Web24 NewsAugust Pullman | Wonder Wiki | FandomReach for the sun | Book review on " Wonder " by R.J Palacio - SHE READS! !  !

Thank you for reading my blog. Please comment and have an amazing day.




1 comment:

  1. A SUPERB Blog Divine. You've commented on key aspects of the Movie and also included details of the Syndrome that caused Auggie's disability and noted themes that run through the story. FANTASTIC!:-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.