Pages

Thursday 1 July 2021

All About Me 2021

 Kia Ora Amazing Readers,


Today I'm going to make a blog post about me for 2021, So let's get started.

Hello, My name is Divine Dhlakama, I'm a year 7 in Hornby High School. I'm 11 years old and was born on the 6th of May 2010. This year is my first year at Hornby High School and I'm in Term 2 in 2021 this year. In Hornby High I have 5 periods of different classes.My Form teacher is Anna Taylor. This year I also made new friends called Michaela,Olivia,Delilah, Letitia-Ann, Eunize and Artee.

My Favourite Foods are Chicken Nuggets,Cookies,Magnum Ice Cream, Caramel Milk,Caramel Chocolate and Mozzarella Cheese Mince Bolognese With Spaghetti.

My Favourite Restaurant is Nandos.

My Favourite Colours are 1.Purple 2.Yellow 3. Blue 4.Green 5. Rose Gold 6.Turquoise

I have 2 little sisters called Anne Nyasha Dhlakama who is 5 and goes to Hornby Primary School and A Baby sister who is 1 year old called Simone Takudzwa Dhlakama.

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please comment and have an Amazing Day. 


1 comment:

  1. What a delightfully positive Blog Divine. Great that you've shared personal information and comments that show how 2021 is working out for you. Lovely pic too. Can you imagine what life might be like for you in 10yrs time? Here's to every year being a joyous one for you!:-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.