Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

Science Taste bud tests

Hola Como estas 


Today I'm going to be making a blog post about Taste bud testing in science. 

Method:

  1. Get safety glasses and make a blindfold.
  2. Set up your chart and make sure that the person you are working with knows where to record your responses.
  3. Using an ice-cream stick you dip it into the Sample.Once the sample is on the stick you will taste it and tell your partner your response.
  4. There will be 2 Answers.
  5. At taste test one you need to hold your nose.
Answer 1 . Is it sweet,sour,salty,bitter. Record it.

Answer 2. What do you think it is. Record it.
      
      6. Repeat this for the next samples but you will only need to use your ice-cream stick taster for sample 1- 4.

My Thoughts...

Blind taste testing result

Sample number

Sweet, sour, bitter, salty.

I think it is…….

Sample A

sweet

Sugar

Sample B

salty

Salt

Sample C

bitter

Flour

Sample D

sour

Setrid Acid

Sample E

bitter

Onion

Sample F

bitter

potato

Sample G

sweet

Apple

Sample H

sweet

candy

Sample I



            Thank you for reading my blog. Please comment and have an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.