Pages

Tuesday 19 October 2021

2 Week Holiday

 Hola Como Estas Amazing Readers,


Today I'm going to be making a blog post about what happened in my Term 3 holidays. In this blog i'm going to be using the writing for S P I L E meaning S for Social Activities, P for Physical, I for Intellectual, L for Likes and E for Emotional.

For My Social Activities I went to Bunchanas Park and played Tennis with my family. For Physical I went swimming with my family. For Intellectual I learned how to make Donuts with my Mum, we baked 3 of the donuts and fried the rest of them. For Likes I liked having walks with my mum around the neighbourhood and for Emotional I was Happy because I got to bake and make Brownie Pops and making Donuts.


Tennis Courts - Town of Cortlandt, NY
Thank you for reading my blog. Please Comment and have and amazing day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.