Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

CAPTURING YOU!

Mhoro Makadi Vaverengi Vanoshamisa Readers,
                                                             ⬇️
                          (Means Hello How are you my Wonderful Readers)

Yesterday Me and my class were learning to show not tell. We had to Capture our audience with action words. We had to look for weak action words into Strong Action words. The words had to be Strong Narrative, Consistent, Descriptive, Believable and it had to have a STRONG STRUCTURE.

This is how we did it:  Oh and here is a link to Thesaurus were we found action words.
Here is a weak action word sentence: Al gave Miss D coffee.

This is the sentence we changed: Al kindly rewarded Miss D with a delicious, Hot Cappuccino.
   

 
Ndatenda nekutarisa blog yangu. Ndokumbirawo Bvunza uye uve nezuva rakanaka.
                                                                  ⬇️
( This Means Thank you for looking at my blog please comment and have a nice Day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.