Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

The Magic Mirror

Hola! Amazing Readers,

Today I'm going to show you what I've been doing for my Term 2 Writing 2. This term I've been learning that my writing has to have a, Strong Narrative which is Believable, Descriptive and consistent. 

Today we Sick Sentences and changed boring sentences to exciting sentences.
Here is my boring Sentence.
'Anna sat down and touched the mirror.'

Here is my Sick Sentence.

Anna sat down on the uncomfortable rock hard floor.


In my story I'm talking about a girl called Anna.


Here is a Photo.



Here is some of my story but I haven't finished yet.





Thank you for looking at my blog. Please comment and have a Bonita day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.