Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Perimeter and Area ( My Maths)

Hola Amazing Wonderful Readers,

Today I'm going to be talking about Perimeter and Area.In my class we are learning about Perimeter and Area.I learned that the Perimeter is the inside of something and the Area is the outside of something. I also learned that in maths for the Perimeter we use plus sign and for the Area we use times tables.

Here is an example for the maths for Perimeter and Area

Perimeter maths is like if 2 cm+2 cm+4 cm+4 cm = 2+2=4 and 4+4 = 8 So 8 + 4 = 12
Area Maths is like 2 cm x 4 cm = 8 cm

Here is the awesome work I've done.



Thank you For reading my blog. Please comment and have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Divine.
    Have a quick look at your introduction to this blog.You have mixed up the perimeter and the area-all you need to do is change the words around.
    Thank you for sharing some of your learning with us.
    What job do you think we would use this knowledge for and why?.
    Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.