Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2021

Multiplication Table (In Lockdown)

 Hola Como Estas Amazing Readers,


Today I'm going to be making a blog post about my Multiplication Table Activity that I was given by one of my maths teachers. This Table is from 1 times table to 9 times tables. Here is my work.


  

                   Thank you for reading my blog.Please Comment and have and Amazing Day.
                                               Do you know you 1-9 time tables ?
                                                      #StaySafe - #StayHome
                     


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.