Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

Brownies (In Lockdown)

Hola Como Estas Amazing Readers,

Today I'm making a blog about the brownies I made yesterday, and plus there egg less. Here is a link for the recipe I found Online- Brownie Recipe. For this recipe I used brown sugar to keep everything brown, If you don't know what 1/3 is in baking its 5 tablespoons and 1 teaspoon.  Here is a video. 

Thank you for watching my video about egg less brownies.Please comment and have an amazing day.
                                                          
                                                                    #StaySafe #StayHome




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Divine. These brownies look amazing! Were they yummy? My children are making some tomorrow so they are very excited. Baking is a great way to pass the time and then you have yummy treats to eat. Take care. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.