Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2021

Comic Man Dylan's Life

 Hola Como Estas Amazing Readers,


Today I'm going to make a blog post about Comic man. In my reading group I had to read a story about a boy could Dylan and his life style of how he wanted to become a comic writer. Here is the work that I did for Comic man,I hope you Enjoy.

Panels- The Panels are the boxes with the comic written inside.


Captions-The Captions are the words written in a Comic.


Speech Balloons-The Speech balloons are for what the characters say.


Gutters-The gutters are the lines that separate the comic square.


SFX(Sound Effects)- SFX in comics are the sounds like Crash,Smash,Bash or Boom.


Borders-The edge or outline of the comic page (shaded red in this example).


Frames-the drawings and text.


Character expression - Character expression is emotions that characters make like happy,sad,angry or

excited.


Shape of speech bubbles-Speech balloons (also speech bubbles, dialogue balloons, or word balloons) are a graphic

convention used most commonly in comic books, comics, and cartoons to allow words

(and much less often, pictures) to be understood as representing the speech or thoughts of a

given character in the comic.


Captions- In a caption, words appear in a box separated from the rest of the panel or page, usually to give

voice to a narrator, but sometimes used for the characters' thoughts or dialogue.


Text- My Comic is going to be about a group of friends that got bullied my a mean girl in school that no one

likes who steals and lies but one day learns her lesson. 


Images-

Dylan Horrocks | Arts Foundation Laureate | Arts Foundation Comic genius returns home | Stuff.co.nzGraphic content for Spark Festival | Stuff.co.nz


Thank you for reading my Blog. Please comment and have an amazing day. Do you know anything about Dylan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.