Pages

Thursday 9 September 2021

Sherbet (Back to school in Science)

 Hola Como Estas Amazing Readers,


Today I'm going to be making a blog post about Homemade Sherbet with baking soda. This is a fun homemade candy you can eat at home. But first here are 10 cleaning uses for baking soda


10. Scrub Away Scuff Marks On The Walk.

9. Under Arm Deodorant.

8. Clean And Unclog Smelly Sinks.

7.Clean Your Grout ( Or Clean Away Mould)

6. Add Abrasive To Cleaning Products.

5.Deodorise Your Kitty Litter Tray.

4.Clean You None Self Cleaning Oven.

3.Wash Build Up In Your Hair.

2.Deodorise Your Carpet.

1. Baking Soda Is Good For Adding In Your Laundry Booster


Making Sherbet

1. Which two ingredients in the sherbet are involved in the chemical reaction?

2. Which ingredients are not involved?

3. Can you think of any other chemical reactions that might happen in the kitchen>

4.Which ingredients is a acid?-Citric Acid

5. Which ingredients is a base

We Will Need:

Equipment:

  1. A Cup
  2. Tea Spoon
  3. Ice Cream Stick
  4. Icing Sugar
  5. Baking Soda
  6. Citric Acid
  7. Raro
Recipe:

1 teaspoon of powdered drink crystals ( eg Raro)
1/4 teaspoon of citric acid
1 teaspoon of Icing Sugar
1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda

Here is A Video I made Tasting It
Thank you for reading my blog. Please Comment and have and Amazing day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.