Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

Follow up on Seven Sharp Lip-Sync Battle

Hola Readers

It your favourite Spanish greeting blogger. Today I'm going to give you a follow up on the Seven Sharp Lip-Sync Battle. So if you would like to know who the winner is for the Lip-Sync Battle, Tomorrow on the 1st of May at 7:00pm switch your TV on and watch Seven Sharp. Then you will know who won the Fisher & Paykel Quad Door Refrigerator (RRP: $5999). So I'm also going to tell you a little bit about me and my Familia. So yesterday I was playing with my little hermana ( means sister in spanish)Anne. when ever she wanted to say my name she would always say 'almost birthday girl' because my birthday is next week on May the 6th.

Gracias for reading my blog please comment and have a bonita day. ( Gracias means thank you and Bonita means nice)😎

2 comments:

  1. Hola Divine! ?comostas? Did you know that when Spanish people write questions they put an upside down question mark at the start of the question! Thank you for sharing with us your LipSyc journey! I'm super keen to know what will happen tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Divine. I am enjoying the extra learning I am doing by reading words in different languages.Do you know what RRP means? I am looking forward to tuning in at 7.00 tonight. Gracias for all your hard work. :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.