Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

My Early Birthday Gift

Hola/Bonjour/Mhoro Reader's๐Ÿ˜Ž

Today I'm going to talk about my early birthday gift.

Yesterday the 28th of April 2020, someobne nocked on the door. When I heared the nock on the door I got scared that I stayed in my room,but my mum opened the door. Then the person said "Is there a Divine here?" I wondered who the person was and then I went to see who the person was. When the person left I saw she left a card at our front door, so I carefly picked it up the card and I saw it was an early birthday gift card for me from my TETE that leaves in Wellington(TETE mean's Aunty in Shona my language). When I saw it I was so happy to see I'm still allowed to get presents from my Aunty. Then I opened the present and I saw it was a gift card for SMARTY PANTS smart stuff for smart kids $30.00 Gift Voucher. Then I got my chromebook and went to SMARTY PANTS WIGRAM online shopping and bought, a birthday card, Bopo scented nail polish, a pink polly pastel delight headband, a pink polly pastel delight bangle set, a Ztrings and 4 free gift wrapping but they haven't arrived yet.

                                                   Here is a photo of my gift card
Thank you for reading my blog.Please comment and have a nice day.๐Ÿ˜Ž

  

5 comments:

  1. THANK YOU Divine for writing a great story and explaining what the word TETE stood for.I have never heard of a language called Shona.(I would love to hear you speak some of it to me when school gets back to normal).I am so impressed with your work.You have explained everything that I would want to know.I hope you get your order soon.You have managed to buy so much for $30.00.
    Keep up the great blogging and HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Divine. I have learned a few new words on children's blogs.(like Mrs Cassidy) It is a great carefully prepared piece of writing and it is always special to be able to choose your own gift.
    I have one wee thing to help you with and that is the silent 'k'in the word knocked. We also have a part of our leg that has a silent k. Do you know what it is? English can sometimes be a strange language! I enjoyed your blog and look forward to the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your special even on your blog Divine. I think your Aunty is very creative and thought of an 'out of the box' ideas to still get you a present even in lockdown.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.