Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

Amazing Maths Pattern

Amazing Maths Pattern

Hola,Bonjour,Kumusta,Mhoro and Ndewo! My Awesome, Amazing, Wonderful, Followers!

Today i'm going to be talking about my Maths Pattern.

Yesterday me and my class did a maths pattern. The pattern had light blue dots. We had to count how many dot there were. The pattern shape looked like a chest. The first shape was small then the other shapes got bigger and bigger. We needed to go into our class site and click on the maths button, then we click on the weekly problem solving.  Here are the instructions.








The thing that I thought was challenging was at first I just saw dots and didn't understand if there was maths in it.

Thank you for reading my blog.Please comment and have a Bonita day. ๐Ÿ˜Ž




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.