Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

My Characters Feelings 2

Hola,Bonjour,Kumusta,Kia Ora and Hi readers,😎

It your favourite language greeting blogger and today i'm going to be posting my
CHARACTER FEELINGS 2.  πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž                                Link⏬

The story that I've done for my character feelings 2 is The Healer's Apprentice .
Here is the Asombrosa/Impressionnante/Kasindak-sindak/whakamiharo work I did (they all mean Awesome )



                         Thank you for reading my blog and have an amazing day.πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Divine, I am impressed at the way you have presented your work and you have even given emotions to the boar. I enjoy reading your very positive blogs. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.