Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Word Of The Week 15

Hola AMAZING READERS

Today I'm going to be posting my word of the week. But before I do that I'm going to tell you about my Holiday. So in the holiday my dad gave me and my sister $20 each. Me, My Mum and my 2 little sister Simone and Anne went to the clothes shop Farmers and looked at some clothes my mum said I should buy a dress for $16 and I said I'm not wasting my money on a pink jean dress. Then I said I wanted to buy 10pc Chicken nuggets and she let me. The whole holiday I ate KFC and Sushi and bought lollies twice with my money then my money was finished and my mum bought my KFC. Then on Sunday my Church Went to the Overseers house and did a Surprise party for his 60th b-day. Then we ate food and my friend went crazy and took a whole plate of Chicken. She also loves cake and said she could eat the whole cake. All the kids played tag in the dark it was scary and fun at the same time. Then we all went home. 

OK now the word of the week. So the word of the week for today is Disillusioned ( It's a long Word)

Here is the awesome work I've done.

                     Thank you for reading my blog. Please comment and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.