Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Matariki Comic/ Video

OLA Readers 

Today i'm going to be posting my Matariki Comic and Video. I had to go on Storyboard and signed in with google to make an account then I had to make 6 pages and got some characters to use as the matariki stars.So we had to chose if we wanted to do the matariki sister or the matariki brother I pick the matatiki sisters.

Here is the Comic
Here is the link to my video of my comic.
Thank you for reading my blog. Please comment and have a nice day. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.


1 comment:

  1. WOW Divine..this must of taken you a while to complete.It looks amazing and I love the pictures you have used.I have tried clicking on your picture to make the text bigger but it won't enlarge.
    Did you learn something new about Matariki?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.