Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

Maths Observation Term 3 number 2

Mhoro Masikati Maswera Sei Readers 

Today I'm going to be posting my Maths observation. I do this every week and as you know I look at a photo and try fined the maths in it. This week for maths I've been doing Perimeter and Area I've also been using shapes for this. In my class we are in different groups there are 2 groups that are called Group A and B and I'm in group B. In group B we have been using lego to make 3D shapes. We have also been learning about 1D shapes 2D shapes and 3D shapes.

Here is the amazing work I've done.

Thank you for reading my blog.Please comment and have a Amazing day GOD BLESS YOU.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.