Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

My Language Feature

Hola Readers 

Today I'm going to be posting my Language Feature. In my Language Feature we learn about ONOMATOPOEIA. Onomatopoeia is a word that describes sounds. I had to watch a video for a 7 year old that runs 800m. Then we had to make a story about the sounds we could hear.


Here is the Amazing work I did.

      
What do you know or think about the word ONOMATOPOEIA?

Thank you for reading my blog. Please comment and have a Amazing and lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.