Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2021

Heroes😁

KIA ORA AMAZING READERS,


In my Hurumanu class We have been learning about Heroes and Heroines in Nga tangata.

Here are my thoughts about Heroes

A hero is A Male Hero.

A hero can Do anything through Christ Jesus.

A hero sees Everything all over the world.

A hero has the power to protect us through Jesus Christ.

A hero needs Love, Joy and Peace.

A hero thinks of helping people in need.

A hero imagines a good and loving life.

A hero does good things for everyone.

A hero wants a good life for everyone and themselves.

A hero leads to a good path in life.

A hero follows the correct rules.

A hero moves with speed.

A hero opposes evil and the devil.

A hero isn’t mean, bad or evil.

A hero helps people in need.

A hero saves everyone that needs help.

 

HOLY,HANDSOME,HONEST

Enthusiastic,Elegant,Excellent

Rightful,Resilient,Respectful

Optimistic,Overjoyed,Outstanding

Excited,Energetic,Easygoing

Smart,Special,Successful



1 comment:

  1. Excellent statements and characteristics relating to Heroes. FANTASTIC insights!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.