Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2021

Counting the beat!

 Kia Ora Wonderful Readers


Today I'm going to be informing you with the work I have been doing in my amazing class! This Week in the Mohua building we have been learning about Music and Types Of Ukulele's. The thing I'm going to be sharing with you is all about different types of Ukulele's. The types of Ukulele's That I can remember are the 4 basic types of Ukulele's are Soprano,Concert, Tenor and Baritone. Some types of Ukulele's look like Guitars but they are not guitars. They are even electric ukulele that look like electric guitars.

Thank you all for looking and reading my blog. Please Comment and have an amazing day.😁 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.