Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2021

Heroines😁

 KIA ORA AMAZING READERS,


In my Hurumanu class We have been learning about Heroes and Heroines in Nga tangata. Here are my thoughts about Heroines.


A heroine is  A Female Hero

A heroine can FLY

A heroine sees EVERYTHING

A heroine has SUPERPOWERS

A heroine needs LOVE

A heroine thinks OF A GOOD LIFE

A heroine imagines PEOPLE LOVING ONE ANOTHER

A heroine does AS MUCH AS THEY CAN TO HELP PEOPLE

A heroine wants TO BE SUCCESSFUL

A heroine leads A TEAM

A heroine follows THE RULES

A heroine moves WITH SPEED

A heroine opposes EVIL

A heroine isn’t MEAN

A heroine helps PEOPLE AND ANIMALS

A heroine saves EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING


MEDEA, PANDORA AND HELEN are 3 Greek Heroines.


Here is 1 Greek Heroine.:

                         PANDORA

So This is what I think about heroines. What do you think about heroines?

          Please comment and have an amazing day.❤💖💓💝💞💕💘



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.