Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2021

Music

  Kia Ora, Lovely and Amazing Readers


Today me and Tori are sharing with you awesome readers the things we've learnt so far! Music was created  40,000 years ago and still lives to this day! The meaning of Music is vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.There is multiple types of music like country, city, hip-hop rap and more. It could be music live or listening to it on radio,In the Mall,At home,On a Plane and on YouTube. We hope to learn what music can do and types of secrets hidden in Music including counting the beat! There can be sad and happy Music. 

Thank you for reading our blog post. Please Comment and have a nice day.❤💖💕


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.