Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Science Hands On Fire👐 🔥

Hola Amazing Readers

Aim:

I want to SAFELY light my hands of fire.(I really don't this is just for my science class)

Before we do this activity safely we need to be aware of the safety features.

Activity:In Pairs you need to come up with a list of 5 items that need to be considered when doing this.

Instructions

  1. Collect your equipment.
  2. Put some water into the tray.
  3. Squirt some detergent into the water.
  4. Put on your safety glasses.
  5. Tie up any long hair.
  6. Take off any jewellery.
  7. Wet your hands, wrist and arms.
  8. Bubble the gas into the water.
  9. Scoop the bubbles but not the water.
  10. Hold the bubbles in front of your face with your arms locked.
So we tried this Science experiment and a lot of people said that it hurt's or that it's very hot. I didn't do it because I was scared that I might burn myself. It looked cool and fun at first but when people said it was hot and burned I just didn't do it. we also took some videos of some people and it smelled like ham to me. Some people were scared when they did it but at the end they thought it was fun.

                                                          Here is a short 2 videos I took😁



Thank you for looking at my blog please comment and have a nice day.
( No one got hurt in the making of this Science Experiment)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.