Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2021

Chromotography

 Mhoro Amazing Readers,


Today I'm going to be sharing a blog about Chromotography. We are learning about this in our Science Class . Here is my work


Aim: To Separate colours by using the process Chromotography.

Definition: Chromotography is a method of separating out materials from a mixture.

Materials:

1. Test Tube

2.Water

3. Chromotography Paper

4. Coloured Felts

5. Test Tube Rack

6. A group of 5

Process:

Step 1: Get Into a group of 5 depending on the number of test tubes you have.

Step 2: Fold the Chromotography Paper 1 cm at the bottom.

Step 3: Get a colour felt and make a coloured circle on the 1 cm line.

Step 4: Get 5 Test tubes.

Step 5: Get a test tube rack to hold the test tubes in.

Step 6:Fill the test tube with water

                                    



Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Please comment and have an amazing                                                                                      day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.