Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Hurumanu 1 Blog Prep Heroes

Mhoro Amazing Readers,


Today I'm going to be posting a blog about about all the heroes I've learnt of so far. In my class we had to make a hard copy on a document but we first did on a piece of printed piece of paper and write the answers on the sheet with a pencil. After that we had to make a hard copy of it as a paragraph and post it on my blog. Here is my work.


In Nga tangata, Hurumanu 1 we studied the lives of some local, national and international Heroes.A hero is a male or female or group of people who. The meaning of a hero is a person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.I made slides about 6 heroes.They were Chelsea Bremner,David Ambler,Valerie Kasanita Adams,Steven Funaki Adams,Serena Jameka Williams,Usain St Leo Bolt.I also made some slides about a local hero who achieved-In Sprinting his name is David Ambler. Ambler’s personal best Time of 10.35 for the 100 metres was the NZ Jr record until it was broken in Christchurch.We read about a musical group called Crowded House,They were said to be ‘Heroes for one Day!’ when they performed in Christchurch recently.We discussed the meaning of ‘Hero Worship’.  The Hero I Worship is Jesus Christ. Earthquake heroes I researched were-It was researched at stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/6459257/our-heroes-earthquake- awards Here are 10 Superheroes from the earthquake 2011. Air Force Museum,Alison Gallant,Alison Partridge,Amo Perelini,Lucas Perelini,Andrea Cummings,Andrea Robinson,Andrew Anderson,Anja Jansen, Ashley M Vickers. I also wrote about myself as a superhero. My Alias was Mrs Puffy Afro.Here is my story: Hi,My name is Mrs Puffy Afro. I’m a superhero and I live in Zimbabwe, Africa. My day is always fun and exciting because I get paid for my job and get as many chicken nuggets as I want if I complete my work. My favourite colour is purple and my favourite subject is maths. I’m 10 years old but I was born 6 May 2010 and I’m turning 11 this year in 2021. I’m a year 7 in school and can’t wait for my birthday because I only get a day of the job on my birthday, and I’m also a Spy and A Ninja and my spy name is Agent 31, and guess what I love watching Spy Ninjas on Youtube. Regina and Vy are my favourites because Regina’s Clumsy and loves chicken nuggets just like me and me and Vy are short and both like spicy food but at the end yellows my 2nd favourite colour but I hate the colour pink eww it’s just gross and so bright.Like what about purple? purple's a good colour to because I know almost 20 people who like the colour purple. But as a Spy Ninjas Chad is Red, Vy is Pink, Regina is Yellow, Melvin is green and Daniel is Blue. But I hope you liked my story and now know a lot about me bye. 

Thank you for reading my blog.Please comment and have an amazing day.

 

2 comments:

  1. This is SUPERB work Divine. You've provided lots of information about a variety of heroes and constructed your sentences beautifully. Your story about your life as a superhero and secret agent is delightful. Here's to more wonderful Blogs in the future!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divine
    Ka mau te wehi .. what great blogging. I love the detail you have provided... is there any one of your 'heroes' that is your favourite? If so, what is it about her or him that you most admire? Are there any qualities of any of your heroes that you would like in yourself?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.