Pages

Thursday 18 March 2021

Houses Timeline

 Hola Amazing Readers,


Today I'm going to be sharing with you a blog post about The Houses Timeline.In My Hurumanu Class we had to pick any Invention we wanted,to make a timeline of. I chose houses and this is my amazing slide I made for it.


Thank you for reading and looking at my blog. I hope you enjoyed the slide and just remember to please comment on my blog and have an amazing day because if you comment on my blog you making my day                                                                             amazing too.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Divine. I like the way that you have showed how houses have changed each decade. It's great that you have listed the different materials used and the different styles of housing. Which is your favourite? Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.