Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

The Transport Shoes

 Mhoro Amazing Readers,


Today I'm going to be sharing with you a blog about The Transport Shoes.The Transport Shoes are a type of shoes that have a remote controller that also have a google maps device that will bring you to your destination when you want to go somewhere. In my Hurumanu class we had to made our own Invention. 

Here is the google drawing I made of the Transport shoes.

Thank you for reading my blog please comment and have a amazing day.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Divine. These are very cool shoes and would be especially helpful when you want to get somewhere in a hurry. Do you speak to the shoes to give them the destination that you are wishing to go to? Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.