Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2021

Music That Represents Me

 Hola Amazing Readers,


Today I'm going to be sharing with you Music that I like and why I like them. My teacher said that we have to make a blog about 3 songs we like. I will be putting some links on the names of the songs I put down

1. Waah! From Diamond Platnumz and Koffie Olomide. I like this song because it funny has good beat to it and it's from Africa.

2. Handidzokere Kumba From Flem B. I like this song it's funny has good editing and is also from Africa.

3. Kwenda Tomurumbidza From Tembalami and Wellington. I like this song because it from Africa it's fun to dance to and it's a christian song.  

Thank you for looking and reading my blog. Please Comment and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.