Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

🏃🏃SOCIAL ATHLETICS🏆 🏆

Hola Amazing Readers


Today I'm going to be sharing with you my Social Athletics Activities. On Thursday the 4th of March 2021 in Hornby High School we are going to be doing athletics. The Activities we will be doing for athletics are Discus,Long Jump,High Jump,Shot Put,Relays and 60 meter run. In Athletics I will be looking forward to Discus and Shot Put. 

If You did Athletics what would you be looking forward too? 

Thank you for Reading my blog.PLease comment and have an amazing day

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.