Pages

Friday 19 March 2021

Skittles Science

Hola Amazing Readers


Today I'm in my science class again. I get science 2 times a with so I might mostly be having blogs about science. For today's science we will be using SKITTLES!!! We Are going to be doing water and skittles art /Science Experiment.

Aim: To use water to extract the dye from skittles using the process for chromatography.

Materials:

1. 5 skittles 

2. Water

3. Petri Dish

4. Beaker

Process:

Step 1: Place the skittles into the petri dish around the edges.

Step 2: Pour 100ml water gently into the middle of the petri dish.

Step 3: Wait for the colours to go in the middle .


Explain The Findings? Green was the slowest,Yellow and Orange were the 2nd slowest Purple was fast but Red Was the fastest


COLOUR

TALLY

NUMBER

GREEN


0

Yellow

/

1

Red

///// /

6

Purple

//

2

Orange

/

1

This is a google photo



And this is mine.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.